Empire of Sock: Episode 2 Empire of Sock: Episode 2

When I saw this it first reminded me of an animation someone made for I Fight Dragon's The Faster The Treadmill, and I was delighted to see that it was the same animator! Great work, I really dig the animation style!

Game Grumps - New Feature Game Grumps - New Feature

GET OUT OF HERE!!

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

I thought some of the ideas were just briliant! Especially the one where Nyan Cat is waiting on the phone. Also, do I spy a Monty Python reference in there? I also liked the ska version of it, reminded me of Reel Big Fish.

WoodTick responds:

Many thanks! It really did end up sounding like Reel Big Fish, although visually, I was going for more of a Mighty Mighty Bosstones look. Wait. Is there a difference?

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

Good god this game is addicting. I completely beat the whole thing, but still wish there was more. At the end however the game gets a bit repetitive, as you don't really unlock anything new. Still an awesome game though!

High Gear! High Gear!

Uhhhh that beat x). A well executed track on your part!

No sleep for dead sheep No sleep for dead sheep

No sleep? This song is very relaxing and chill at first, it makes me feel like I could sleep! (not in a bad way :P). Diggin the track yo

blackmage312 responds:

No sleep. I had been up for a while, I had gone to work and before that I hadn't slept. I overnight for 8 hours then come home around 9 or 10, stayed up even more after that and thought, I should make a song. and bam. this one.

Y0 d0n+ kn0w m3 wip Y0 d0n+ kn0w m3 wip

Eerie, but catchy at the same time. I like it! The buildup in the background kinda drowns out the track at times and is rough on headphone users, but otherwise it is great even for a WIP. I'm hoping you add on to it in the future ;)

Genraltweet responds: