Empire of Sock: Episode 2 Empire of Sock: Episode 2

When I saw this it first reminded me of an animation someone made for I Fight Dragon's The Faster The Treadmill, and I was delighted to see that it was the same animator! Great work, I really dig the animation style!

Game Grumps - New Feature Game Grumps - New Feature

GET OUT OF HERE!!

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

I thought some of the ideas were just briliant! Especially the one where Nyan Cat is waiting on the phone. Also, do I spy a Monty Python reference in there? I also liked the ska version of it, reminded me of Reel Big Fish.

WoodTick responds:

Many thanks! It really did end up sounding like Reel Big Fish, although visually, I was going for more of a Mighty Mighty Bosstones look. Wait. Is there a difference?

PokemonSuperTrainerEP1 PokemonSuperTrainerEP1

LOL! God this animation was so dumb, random, and absurd that I found it funny. Personally I think the voice acting was quite well done. The actual animation could be a bit better, unless that's the style you're going for. The animation appears as if is suppose to contain some plot but the beginning and middle don't really relate at all and the animation just suddenly ends (although the ending was funny as hell)

GG Animated Reverse Ghost GG Animated Reverse Ghost

Although short, the animation itself was good. I'd suggest some better voice acting though, as I couldn't really understand what they were saying (or what was going on for that matter)

Kiigen responds:

Sorry that Egoraptor and Jontron didn't suffice for ya. The audio was taken from an episode of Game Grumps.

Fresh n Fast Fresh n Fast

Hehe this animation made me chuckle. The animation is simple enough for kids to understand, although I can't help but feel like it needs some cheesy voice acting in it. It seems like it would be a great part your friend's project and would help motivate kids to be vigorous and healthy (unlike the unhealthy and fragile junk food!)

jackbliss responds:

Hey thanks! Judging from other reviews I think a cheesy voice may have added something more to it too. Thanks for the review! :)

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

I am 19 and what is this?

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

So full of win. Animation is awesome (as is everything you do)! You really nailed it with this one. I especially like the style you went with for this animation, with the choice of coloring and shading.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I couldn't believe it that somebody created an awesome animation to a song off of Reel Big Fish's new album! I'm a huge fan of theirs, and after seeing this animation I am a fan of yours too!

Rubert da Koopa Rubert da Koopa

Very interesting idea of having a first person view of a (quite misfortunate) Koopa! Everything seems great about this, plot, animation, music, it all flows really well! Looking forward to your future works.