View Profile DGurt

8 Movie Reviews

When I saw this it first reminded me of an animation someone made for I Fight Dragon's The Faster The Treadmill, and I was delighted to see that it was the same animator! Great work, I really dig the animation style!

GET OUT OF HERE!!

I thought some of the ideas were just briliant! Especially the one where Nyan Cat is waiting on the phone. Also, do I spy a Monty Python reference in there? I also liked the ska version of it, reminded me of Reel Big Fish.

WoodTick responds:

Many thanks! It really did end up sounding like Reel Big Fish, although visually, I was going for more of a Mighty Mighty Bosstones look. Wait. Is there a difference?

1 Game Review

Good god this game is addicting. I completely beat the whole thing, but still wish there was more. At the end however the game gets a bit repetitive, as you don't really unlock anything new. Still an awesome game though!

15 Audio Reviews

Uhhhh that beat x). A well executed track on your part!

No sleep? This song is very relaxing and chill at first, it makes me feel like I could sleep! (not in a bad way :P). Diggin the track yo

blackmage312 responds:

No sleep. I had been up for a while, I had gone to work and before that I hadn't slept. I overnight for 8 hours then come home around 9 or 10, stayed up even more after that and thought, I should make a song. and bam. this one.

Eerie, but catchy at the same time. I like it! The buildup in the background kinda drowns out the track at times and is rough on headphone users, but otherwise it is great even for a WIP. I'm hoping you add on to it in the future ;)

Genraltweet responds: